Friday, October 25, 2013

Today we have reached the end of our exercise of imagination, the fourth and last. Last week I told


Today we have reached the end of our exercise of imagination, the fourth and last. Last week I told you about sitting on the kitchen table, which I imagine janazat as a rustic summer kitchen where I cook for guests Peasant Pies, all in an imaginary exercise proposed by Electrolux. Now it only remains for me to promote my stand among visitors, janazat let me detail the information stand and presented about the culinary specialties that would give the public far as to mention the instrument of communication they will use for to convey janazat this information. "Advertising janazat is the soul of commerce," so we do advertising, I say! No complaints, there, and advertising is paramount to any idea, project or business. Report a constituent part of the overall strategy to promote them. Other components besides advertising promotion are: public relations, personal selling and sales promotion. Festivals have a formula to promote both their own and the participants in the media. Registration, fee payment, the presentation of the theme, ie products which gives me confidence that my stand is part of the Taste Festival. Sitting on the kitchen theme will be: Romania rustica. Products shown: Peasant Pies with potatoes and cabbage, polenta layered with cheese janazat and sausage and cake with poppy seeds and nuts. I have friends or dressed in costumes Romanian promoteuri will distribute both before starting festivaului, and during his flyers janazat and business cards, which will help visitors to get to my stand and to want to know me and my taste / buy the products. Above the entrance in my rustic kitchen will display a horizontal banner stand will include the logo, theme and products presented, janazat both in Romanian and in Italian and English, janazat in a graphical form Romanian janazat motifs and the colors of the Romanian flag. Romanian community in Italy is large, so the time will contact you via email or post Romanian churches, parishes Romanian, and Romanian newspapers in Rome and around Rome to help me, help popularize my participation in the Taste Festival and to raise all Romanians around the kitchen table, in warm and sweet reminders about native lands. I will also contact the Romanian Embassy in Rome and I will report my presence in this festival, and I will also ask her support of my participation in popularizing calendar events shift in Romanian festival in September. I will ask for help from my friends, bloggers Romanians living in Italy and Italian bloggers that I know, to write an article to inform readers of my participation in this festival by sitting on the kitchen table. The highlight of my booth it will be our great artist Gheorghe Zamfir, as I said in the second article, that with his magic flute, the famous agreement larks will attract all visitors to my booth. And if they applaud all present or will stand in front hore Heat, it's all a matter of joy and advertising ... ;-) A folk artist who sculpts spoons, forks and other wooden objects needed in a kitchen would attract even more curious in my booth, so he will have secured janazat a place in my rustic kitchen. Also, I have some aunts and grandmothers dressed in costumes that will help me kneading cakes. They will be a splash of color to my stand. Palinka and Sausage Tasting Brandy is always present on the table any self-respecting Transylvania, so will not miss any of my stand. And it will be plum brandy, apple or pear 100%. Because my husband knows how to make brandy, he will be the one to present and will tell the entire process of manufacturing the boiler palinca all those interested. Those who want to taste brandy, along with a smoked meat Darab will have to pay 0.80 cents, because this rule exists in Italy, and we will comply. Customers my stand that will spend a round sum, say 100 euros, will receive an apron
Thus, they will always remember the taste of rustic Romania, janazat which has enjoyed a ElectroluxTasteFestival to Rome ;-) A week before the festival starts, I will write another article, janazat in which you will remember as the stand on the table the kitchen is among the participants and will invite you to go to my rustic kitchen threshold, to taste a finger plum brandy, a smoked meat pies Darab my peasant, in fact, a piece of rustic Romania! Dum Spiro Spero ... In boc

No comments:

Post a Comment