Monday, October 28, 2013

Our Desert Sunday be over! Must be disturbingly cobbin salaatti Delicious! Why? For a child not rea


Our Desert Sunday be over! Must be disturbingly cobbin salaatti Delicious! Why? For a child not really had it. Mom does not know how to do cakes and cookies that were made very little: roll biscuit, wafer sheets nut pancakes. However, in the 70s and 80s was situated very little food, I remember sitting for hours in line for a pack of butter, was beat to shit and candy with milk rapidly being exhausted. Chocolate ... extremely rare! I remember the Chinese, it was really good. Sunday lunch in our family was almost always the same: chicken noodle soup and baked chicken. And a slap on my neck as I always grab laughter at the table. And when you do not laugh, sing for my girlfriend always said she'll take me crazy man. My husband is a good man, I was mad I: P Sunday we do nothing, we work Saturdays as blind. Our Sunday feast, walk, play, relax. My husband forbade me to bake on Sunday and in 17 years of marriage and I respect that. God made the world in six days and rested on the seventh. So we. And I must say that since my friend Diana Duca, he launched the proposal to visit his great house on a Sunday to Sunday Lunch, exactly, I've been thinking about my Sundays communist and my Sundays current. I want my son to have some Sundays Tudor extraordinary and memorable, so I try to always prepare sweets and outstanding. And now we've prepared a great cake! Diana, this cake is for you! * Ingredients for dough: 2 eggs, 100ml milk, 100g butter, 150g sugar, 100g flour, 3 Tbs cocoa 1/2 sachet baking powder. Method: the cookie dough is the same November night that I always do. Boil the milk with the butter, sugar and cocoa. cobbin salaatti After boiled, let it cool, then gradually add the egg yolks, flour, baking powder and egg whites. Mix gently, from bottom to top and pour the dough into a round cake pan lined with parchment paper and give it to the oven for 30 minutes, then let it cool. When cooled, cut it horizontally once. I covered round cake pan with aluminum foil and placed first countertop. After washing under running cold water strawberries, I cleaned the stem, I wiped and the largest and most beautiful I cut in half and I put all around cobbin salaatti shape, with cuts on form.
I sat a few whole strawberries all countertop. Over strawberries, poured white chocolate panna cotta. Ingredients for the panna cotta: 1 kg of strawberries, 400ml milk, 400ml whipped cream, 60g sugar 400g white chocolate, 2 envelopes gelatin. Pour milk into a saucepan, whipped cream and sugar and put them to boil.
Prepare gelatin as directed cobbin salaatti on envelope. Meanwhile, finely chop the chocolate with a knife and incorporate it in warm milk, stirring with whisk. Pour in a thin gelatin in composition and give the whole mixture in the refrigerator to harden slightly, then pour over first crust with strawberry
It is so cool minimum 3 hours, then loosen cake pan, remove the foil and place the cake on a silver tray or cardboard. Ingredients for decoration: 200g dark chocolate, milk chocolate 50g, 50g white chocolate, strawberry 9-10 complete cobbin salaatti with leaflet. I melted 50g each in separate bowls each chocolate strawberries and I went through, then I decorated with different kind of chocolate. For example, after I gave a strawberry with white chocolate, cobbin salaatti I made models with dark chocolate or milk chocolate or both.
The remaining 150g dark chocolate melted and we've covered above countertop. When dried and strawberries with chocolate strawberry's good to be cold from the refrigerator, the chocolate will harden instant I settled nicely over the cake. And that's it! Your daaaaaaaaaaaa
Yes, I remember and I chinese chocolate, was really good, as you say, too. What have been nice slap neck :)))))))! I think it's great your cake, congratulations! Reply Delete
What to say without words, taste is great if you told a white chocolate goodness, and on November night a delight cake I pregatito many times, that the diameter cake pan? Pup Reply Delete
What's wrong with this hottie here, want to kill me? Good hard look! Beautiful and funny introduction! And I caught Ceausescu, tailed off milk and butter in the morning cobbin salaatti head! I could not find than cutlery, bread and other basic food card, etc ... Reply Delete
And despite all the shortcomings "Ceausescu", we had a beautiful childhood, compared to what it is now,,,,,,,,,, cake is excellent! I'll do it myself, that I invite cobbin salaatti all those boxes with the Strawberry by markets. You puppppp! Reply Delete
I do not know how to do that I just now saw the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment