Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pastry lobster buffet los angeles cream


Do not know what I would choose to snack between muffins, snack cakes, pretzels or various pancakes salty salad with smoked salmon or sophisticated lobster buffet los angeles ways. Finally I decided! It was the best of all was, was supreme on New Year cake appetizer we prepared two years ago is my favorite appetizer. A festive appetizer that left me in the first place, in amazement, then my boys and guests that we had. I would like to find this cake appetizer and, in paradise, in another life, or in this life on earth, in Brasov, at Restaurant Paradis. Even if everyone said he's already lobster buffet los angeles tired, not left until devoured whole slice of cake. Yes, some of them will not say who! even ate two slices! ;-)) Details and pictures of the steps here. Ingredients for the dough: lobster buffet los angeles 250g flour, 50g chopped black olives, sweet paprika lobster buffet los angeles 1 Ling, 1 teaspoon dried herbs (thyme, rosemary and oregano), 2 cloves of garlic, 20g yeast 150ml lukewarm water 1/2 teaspoon sugar 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt. January. Mix all the dough ingredients and knead the dough right hard, you leave to rise for an hour. Wallpapering a greased cake pan with parchment paper, put the dough stretched even let rise for 20 minutes. Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and cut it in half. For the filling: 200g butter, 500g cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 200g feta cheese, thinly sliced 150g smoked chicken, 250g Dried, 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced salami with olives lobster buffet los angeles 150g, 50g green olives, cherry tomatoes 3 yellow 50 dry sheep cheese, salt. Homogenised soft butter with cheese. lobster buffet los angeles Keep 1/4 of it and the rest a mixture with salt to taste, and parsley. I never put butter than 100, 100 about 3 tablespoons cheese and sour cream, so I did not have cheese. And no I put parsley, they were quite a few greens in countertop. First half chicken crust, place slices of cheese cheese-I, smear a small amount lobster buffet los angeles of cream and slices of smoked chicken ham-I. Smear cream again and sit the second half of dough. Dress with cream cheese and sit on the sides of the cake cut thin slices of meat. I had three kinds of salami, I cut slices in half and I overlapped nicely on the cake. Top with tomato slices alternately with salami with olives. I put another lobster buffet los angeles row of ham, then garnish with Chorizo sausage and three kinds of salami (with cheese, paprika and pepper). I made a sandwich with butter center with red caviar and I decorated with parsley. I cut green pepper and red rods and put them through slices of salami. lobster buffet los angeles You're a cheese popcorn pos off and decorate with slices of sausage I used Chorizo run. And the long-awaited section ... Was delicious! I do not know when melted ... I miss him ... I think I'll do it again soon! Maybe I will find the Restaurant Paradis and this cake appetizer, as otherwise I would like to find the other my favorite dishes, cake Petre Roman goose orange sauce. Just why it is called paradise, find each heart wants what, huh? ;-)
Liana10 lobster buffet los angeles October 22, 2012, 2:53
Wow, this cake is great .... I give up easily on a chocolate cake for him! Great, congratulations! Reply Delete
Your cake reminds me of a Swiss specialty "pain surprise": a lot of stuffed bread that make up the "core" of round bread. They are extremely popular especially for parties or meetings. Reply Delete
Liana10 October 22, 2012, 1:59 p.m.
LinkWithin
On the kitchen table Liana Liana Thomas Thomas is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-FărăModificări 3.0 Unported. Based on the work available to pemasadinbucatarie.blogspot.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license lobster buffet los angeles may be available lobster buffet los angeles at http://miciibucatari.blogspot.com/.
Pastry lobster buffet los angeles cream
9 hours ago
Biochemist lobster buffet los angeles the pan
Cheesecake salt
5 days ago
Agenda di Nico
Cake for Magda
2 months ago
ana en la cocina
Top Comments
June 1 (1) 1,000 eggs (1) July 14 (1) 2 kg (1) active fresh blue light (1) Afaf (1) blueberries (3) aphrodisiac lobster buffet los angeles (1) After Eight (1) smoked (1) airan (1) Aladdin lobster buffet los angeles (1) white (2) bees (1) white (2) egg whites (8) rich diet (1) Allview (3) Speed Allview AllDro 2 (1) Almette (2) batter (11) tarte dough (1) pastry (4) pastry shaving (1) peanuts (4) crunchy peanuts (1) hazelnut (5) amaretti (1) amaretto (1) AMOLED Plus Romanian (1) pineapple (6) pineapple slices (1 ) android (2) Angela Gheorghiu (1) Anjali Cherry Pink (1) Anjali Berries (1) birthday (3) mineral (1) shows the pies (1) appetizer (3) appetizer with salmon (1) appetizer castrevate (1

No comments:

Post a Comment