Thursday, October 24, 2013

Starting today and until November 2, 2012 (inclusive), you can participate in a competition held ex


Home Recipes Recipes Sweets Juicy crackers with meat Meatless Recipes Seasons All seasons Spring Summer Autumn preparation olives Winter Monsoon Back to 90 Sayings Events Archive 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007
To understand preparation olives how things in my head tell you first a short story about smoking: I started preparation olives smoking early (too early), like any dumb kid who wants to look older than it is
Dear Mr. Daguerre Daguerre sent to invite me to dinner. I drank cognac from a glass with Mr. heated and we exchanged a few words about France, Romania and my French is not very bad after 15 years of unspoken language of Voltaire. Lady then invited us to dinner, apologizing that failed to prepare than an appetizer, preparation olives a main dish, a tart and a cheese plate for dessert. That night I ate for the first time in my life hachis Parmentier, a dish born of poverty, deliciously simple and simply delicious. Before you give the recipe, but I must tell you what's the point of this post.
Starting today and until November 2, 2012 (inclusive), you can participate in a competition held exclusively through this blog. The contest is called Adi Hadean and Samsung you remember the taste of your holidays and contest rules is available here (I recommend you read the rules). In short, the days ahead will post five recipes collected me from the places where I've been and who I liked. We chose the foreign countries preparation olives because lately I have posted many recipes Romanian roots. preparation olives I cook these recipes on the equipment they have received from Samsung to test and then give one of you from this contest. I have in the living room (my kitchen is already full of all sorts of things) preparation olives a built-in preparation olives oven Samsung (BQ2Q7G214) and electromagnetic induction hob Samsung (CTN464KC01). Cook them and they will go to one of you. Virtually all have a chance. Simply told in a comment preparation olives (or more) left on this post or any of the posts from the contest (one to write at the beginning of each post it's competition does not reveal confusion), on a holiday with good taste about a dish that you discovered one of your holidays, whether at home or abroad. I encourage you to post more comments, the more posts, the more I have to read more about the taste of your holiday, the better. At the end of the contest, preparation olives I will choose a winner under Rules, judging how I manage to carry your memories in places they have visited. For an induction hob and oven Samsung built should have great stories. Good luck, dear.
So wonderful to come back to France (I was there in 2010 in Charente, preparation olives on the banks of the river of the same name) and Mr. and Mrs. Daguerre, my the lovely hosts. I had the opportunity until now to culinary memories haunt their house but I seem to have found the perfect opportunity. Hachis Parmentier is dedicated to Mr. Auguste Parmentier food, nutritionist and pharmacist French was charged with promoting potato in France, as a measure to combat hunger. Get out pretty well and French bears a pleasant memory, resurrected every time someone or eating this way.
To make this dish I used hob and oven. And, of course, ingredients, or a pound of peeled potatoes, 600 grams of minced meat (pork beef mixture, could be other kinds of meat, and even table scraps yesterday), three to four shallot (small onions and sweet), salt, pepper, a cup of white wine, a spoonful preparation olives of flour and a few basil leaves.
If the oven I'm pretty good in terms hob, I had studied a little package (rest assured, I read it on the oven and can much more than meets the eye and I intend to test how appropriate). Once I got good at what led to the padlock (protection for children who are not allowed to play with fire or no induction), I started to work.
I cut the potatoes and I put the water to boil. Hob above it feels when the ship is empty and if he feels full and if you click the icon responsible for the "boiling" is sure to bring the tempera-ture of boiling water very, very quickly, which shortens the time spent in kitchen (all boil potatoes in 12 minutes but no longer have to wait 6-10 minutes until water starts to boil).
I put the hot pan with a little oil and onion then took her on fire because I thought it heats up too fast - the real thing, not inertia induction fire, act fast, do not store much heat vessels and neutral surface stays cool and can be cleaned easily once you have finished cooking - I come off then,

No comments:

Post a Comment