Thursday, October 3, 2013

The best egg salad once sold our home in the milk bar on the corner of the square. At the time I bo


The best egg salad once sold our home in the milk bar on the corner of the square. At the time I bought it for a snack, or even plastic al la carte cups. Saleswoman me egg salad wrapped in paper, which is soaked before they started big break. As I vytierala rolls of paper soaked remains of egg mayonnaise, I painted it already described the classroom. But I pochutila ... if at all apart from some hygiene. al la carte After years of looking I bought the crucibles with egg salad taste just the lettuce from my childhood. I tried to do it at home ... usually after Easter, when I remained to kick boiled eggs. It was never that. Aunt to what it once in the milky bar worked, I revealed that the taste will do little powdered sugar, a few drops of Worcester and Znojmo cucumber. al la carte She was right ... now that's it and I finally found the lost taste of milk egg salad bar at the corner of the square in our town. Ingredients: al la carte 10 eggs 200 g mayonnaise 250 g potatoes 150 g sterilized cucumber onion 50 g 40 g 15 g mustard vinegar 25 g salt 20 g sugar powder 5 g worcester Procedure: Boil the potatoes in their skins, then clean and cut into tiny cubes. Peel the onions and finely chop and add salt to soften. In a bowl Mix the mayonnaise with mustard and vinegar, then add powdered sugar and Worcestershire sauce. To this mixture add the potatoes, al la carte hard-boiled eggs (diced), add the onions and sterilized ukorky chopped into fine dice. Stir everything together and if necessary dilute brine of cucumbers. Serve with bread. And how you managed al la carte to get a recipe? Catherine al la carte sent me a photo Dedíková Pajtinová:
Search the blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment