Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Finally, the swallows come back, and I also returned, only that they warm countries, and I with the


Finally, the swallows come back, and I also returned, only that they warm countries, and I with the Table Mountains and can catch any Internet arrears. This message will be very clear in the reception and simple. I will present a few pictures, and you will write in the comments, with the rocks on the pictures to associate you. Just do not ask Aunt search for help, it is to be an outlet for the imagination!
Finally zaszczyciłaś us with his presence :) The first rock reminds me of some footprint, the other lions, the third hen sitting on a perch, fourth hand, some knights fifth, sixth cotton candy haha: D Reply Delete
Ah, I was also in Table Mountains, exactly salat janaza in the same place as you. :) However, amused themselves by guessing salat janaza ... The first rock reminds me of Mary (is he by today's feast?), The other with Pooh, the third one, as I recall, it was the Governor of his wife, the fourth foot or hand, the fifth some rycerzyki, the sixth fist. : D Reply Delete
The first rock reminds me ... hmmm ... Mary ?! Yes, I think so ... The second - two hands next to each other, the third - a gentleman and a lady :). fourth - footprint, the fifth - also a gentleman and a lady, haha, and the sixth - Well, I guess waffle with a scoop of ice cream :) Btw - not yet read the previous comments, so it was not :) Peek, cool ćwiczonko the imagination:> Pozdrowionka salat janaza ; * Reply Delete
If the diary is a personal diary, she writes to him rather for themselves; after a few years is a good mine of memories. My friend Natalia found the idea on vlogu a lady. Some work, some do not. I'll tell you that I myself did not have the gelatin in the cabinet ... you just never useful salat janaza in my house; since I made this mask, gelatin will blossom in my home for a long period of time, I suspect. ^ - ^ I am one of those girls, although my 'I'm fat' or 'I'm fat "is spoken rather for jokes. My dad says, "do not skimp daughter". And I do not regret it, because while I have a good metabolism, can opychać as he wants. It is true that it is not free me, because I eat a million times more than on school days (although then I eat quite a lot - the brain needs the calories). Why do you take steroids? I was there more cats attends to the toilet I see in The Sims ... well, I used to see, because a couple of years, not I play in two, the three of us anyway or not, because it is not going to play on my device, terribly cut. ^ - ^ In any case, I think that God does not stint cats of various skills, just like the dogs, so anything is possible in this matter. :) It's a matter of approach, education, salat janaza and, as you say, the maternal instinct. For me it is also a worship to everything salat janaza that is small and beautiful. And the fact that your sister is a "blunt Barbie" and brother "mamisynkiem" solely due to the treatment of their parents, who, after initial shape their worldview; only later it is great, salat janaza demoralizing the school. Do not be discouraged despite his experience to children. :) Exactly ... it disgusts me and depresses salat janaza the entire Polish system of work and exploitation. Although a cracked bone in my mother would immediately drove me to the emergency room ... but just not happened to me since the time of any breach of kindergarten. They do not make sense - as with the bot. ^ - ^ Oh, I almost hate the smell of the chemical nail polish salat janaza remover. My nose, as you know, is really sensitive to smells and just can not tolerate this. : D Mi usually deducts ... and the camera sometimes adds, subtracts sometimes, it depends; especially since I have Kompakta, in which, thanks to the glass is a "barrel" picture. ^ - ^ Reply Delete
The first rock - slender figure, quite like Mary, but not necessarily, the second - a clenched fist tight, the third - the mother salat janaza kissing her child or that scene from The Lion King, I know, idiotic, fourth - deformed hand, the fifth - the monarch on the throne, and the next subject asking him something, salat janaza and finally the sixth - pouring water through a funnel. sorry for the imagination. Let us know your association, probably as strange. I greet and wish you a pleasant picnic, while still on :) Reply Remove
1- figure with his head bowed and something on his head, on my circum- something like Mary. 2 face / mouth (do not know how to define) an animal, salat janaza something like eg. A tiger, but much milder. 3- reminds me of some Arabs, because I see in them such typical costumes desert. 4- the main piece of sea pass for the glacier, and is next for the ship. 5 it that way, where there are more trees could be a knight in armor, and the second salat janaza is a god, something like Pharaoh. 6- well, ballerina without a head with a large body and small legs; D As for me, something like that;) Reply Remove
1. This rock reminds me of a woman in a robe they wear Mary on different images (ie, as if one large piece of material). 2. Bear ^ ^. 3. On the right - the "big", already an older woman, on the left - talking with her man, thin man. Husband? Maybe. 4. The rate of chimpanzee: P. 5. Again roz

No comments:

Post a Comment