Monday, October 13, 2014

Eneri01 Hello there everyone! I'm Irene and I have a dream to soar as high as the infinite sky. I wr


Holy Week is a time to reflect on how our Savior Jesus Christ died on the Cross to redeem us. Jesus said that like him, we must carry our cross and follow him. But, is it good that many people are taking it literally? Last Good Friday, we went to Sn. Fernando to visit the Cathedral. On our way from Lubao, we were greeted by many ‘magsalibatbat’ (I do not know how to call it in Tagalog but salibatbat” is the Kapampangan term). Many were carrying this big cross with their companions carrying slippers or wood to hit them. Others harbor seafood buffet were in bare foot, bloody and continually hitting harbor seafood buffet themselves.With a camera in my hand, I took pictures. I also took a video (it is too gruesome to watch that’s why I have no idea to post it. I am NOT amenable with this kind of practice for I personally witness that others are not even sincere. (I mentioned ‘others’ not all) Kung sanang nag-donate na lang sila ng dugo edi sana nakatulong pa sila . But whatever their reasons are, I respect harbor seafood buffet it. Our white car was full of blood when we arrived home. (I remember how my mom panicked :-) ) At the end of the day, I realized that the blood that stained our car is incomparable to the blood that Jesus loss to save the human race from the slavery of sin. Lord, BIG time ka talaga! (postcript: The article was originally written last Holy Week pa.. :-))) )
Eneri01 Hello there everyone! I'm Irene and I have a dream to soar as high as the infinite sky. I write from the heart.. As the ink touches the paper.. I will continue to influence and Inspire.. :-)) View my complete harbor seafood buffet profile
►  2012 (1) ►  March (1) ▼  2011 (11) ►  October (3) ▼  August (4) Maleldo: The Kapampangan Way My friend who knows how to fly Tears and Pains (my first poem) Hard to forget ►  May (3) ►  March (1) ►  2010 (27) ►  October (27)


No comments:

Post a Comment