Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello, I saw your site and when you have offered help I did not hesitate! In May, I would like to a


Forums vienna a la carte Forums Coquinaria inaugurate the future .. HELP FOR BUFFET If this is your first visit, be advisable to take a look at the guidelines here. In order to post a message must register here, and read for the actions of other members is not necessary. Welcome to!
Hello, I saw your site and when you have offered help I did not hesitate! In May, I would like to arrange a buffet for the communion of my son. We will be 20 adults vienna a la carte and 5 children but are rather demanding guests. I would like your opinion on the menu thought (if balanced) and the amount to be prepared especially for cold pasta (given that to me every time advancing a lot of stuff) 80 shortbread cookies with walnuts and gorgonzola cheese biscuits with sage and 22 small muffins olives with peppers vienna a la carte 1 kg of bread dough divided into swivels, pastries, dumplings vienna a la carte filled with various savory CUPCAKE 60 (zucchini-ricotta cheese, ham-philadelphia - mushroom-sauce 2 pies already cut 1 kg ins Russian salad rice couscous salad with creamy pasta 20 cups of chickpeas 1.5 kg fish salad sliced 1.5 kg 1.5 kg chicken salad ham and melon chunks 40 20 1500 kg of spinach pies cheeses (asiago, parmesan) 20 50 shorts vienna a la carte caponata loaves of bread, 40 loaves of black bread tiramisu cups 25 '50 scoops of chocolate salami 50 squares fresh cold coconut and chocolate shortbread cookies with jam 50 sponge cake decorated What do you think? accept tips!!
Registration 22/11/2006 Location CUSTOZA (VR) Posts 6,254
Here I am, communion will be May 2013. But I'm a guy who needs to get organized well in advance. Accabadora in honor of Michela Murgia that right Saturday 27/10 coming in Vicenza. Rest in listening .... The buffet will be at noon
I think so, here are the amount of the buffet for dinner the baptism of my son in June 2011, we were 30 (budgeted 40) and I cooked less than you think you cook, finding myself with so much surplus in that other topic we talk at length about how to calculate the quantities for a buffet (head in the old topic you can not add tags right?)
Quick Navigation inaugurate the future .. Top Site Areas User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums Forums Coquinaria inaugurate the future .. 2007 Roundtable Roundtable vienna a la carte 2006 After the storm. New ... Roundtable Roundtable Let's learn together food photography course
2000-2014 archimedia P.IVA 01382940516

No comments:

Post a Comment