Thursday, July 24, 2014

Enough about the past, back to the future! From my side, I have some small travel plans for 2014. Y


To all readers, I take this first article of 2014 to wish you a Happy New Year. All the best and every one of you successfully completes its projects. Also note that although publications are rare since I came back to France, I have not forgotten you, never ... Back on 2013
To start 2013, what better than a road trip? It was discovered much of the west coast of Florida, ideal to escape the extravagance of Miami for a few days. From Naples to Tampa via Fort Myers, durber I have not written a lot of articles about it but I still enjoy to urge you to this part of Florida!
In February, mood change, I embarked to Las Vegas to discover the famous desert city. Desert, in winter, is not at all dry ... it was therefore the climate shock for us who were coming from Miami! We even had a small snowstorm we would have preferred to avoid. I never posted articles about Vegas because "what durber happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" but it was great!
In March during Spring Break, my family came to visit me. I took the opportunity to go to the Everglades, once again! Besides visiting Miami, we also made a cruise to the Bahamas and the Keys, it was really great (especially the buffet boat)!
End of April, one of highlights of the past year, our trip to New York! Great to see the Big Apple in the spring. We traveled across Manhattan and Brooklyn even during this short stay in New York that allowed me to see another side of the United States.
After all that, a lot less exciting life. Back in France with all my exams A (yes it still worked a bit). New school, new job, new city: the change was at that time. Memories of the full head Florida, I moved to Paris and I discover our beautiful capital. Before returning to the end of the world, I make sure to miss nothing that I close! And 2014 then, what projects?
Enough about the past, back to the future! From my side, I have some small travel plans for 2014. Yet in Europe durber and can be further according to my schedule flexibility time
And you, what is expected? Miami is what it is this year? Go there quickly before the city disappears under water! But not if without durber jokes, I can only encourage you to take this year to realize your projects ... Good luck! To read in the same category:
I would go six months a year in Miami. What were you Univesity? I am really motivated but I know not where to start .. I have a BAC +2 insurance then work down the impossible mission .. I think .. Would you have some advice?
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <blockquote durber cite=""> <b> durber <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Posted by Nadege in Practice on March 10 in Florida motorcycle license
Archives durber Select Month June 2014 (3) April 2014 (1) March 2014 (1) February 2014 (2) January 2014 (2) November durber 2013 (1) October 2013 (2) September 2013 (3) August 2013 (2) July 2013 (2) June 2013 (7) May 2013 (12) April 2013 (13) March 2013 (11) February 2013 (11) January 2013 (12) December 2012 (11) November durber 2012 (10) October 2012 (12) September 2012 (10) August 2012 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment