Wednesday, July 23, 2014

For Us, it

Travel to Cuba
Thwart allergies Shop Facebook Home About Us Our History Awards and Press Newsletter Articles Recipes Resources Training and promotions Shop New Cases autoinjector for Storage autoinjector medical garden buffet star city bracelet Labels and badges varied Books Accessories Contact
How to travel when you have food allergies? Where to go? What precautions should I take? Denis G., who is considering a trip to Cuba, asked whether it is prudent given the allergies of his son. Here is his question (published originally on the Facebook page Evade allergies):
I would like to go on a trip to Cuba but I've always been fearful for my 14 year old son has severe garden buffet star city allergies to peanuts, nuts and some eggs (anaphylactic garden buffet star city shock). Is that some (s) of you have ever been in this country with young allergic? What was your experience? Do you have any suggestions (places, etc.).? I get conflicting a travel agent to the other reviews and it insecure me more than that secures me! Thank you for helping me to see clearly!
Editor Site dejouerlesallergies.com since 2003, Marie-Josée Bettez has published garden buffet star city two books, including the bestseller Foil food allergies. She regularly gives lectures and training on the management of food allergies in the home and in child care. Read more. >>
Did you like this text? To be notified of my latest finds, subscribe to my free newsletter here. I also invite you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
For Us, it's easy, it's what I do, I cook myself. I certainly do not would trust all-in-one buffets .... Not really. And Cuba is far from us to make a reaction and a nice holiday break ... Come on in Florida is close to Cuba and so much easier ...
ps Cruises are bcp soufrrant easy for a person with food allergies. I did a cruise and cooks are caring ... Michele D. 14 February 2014 à 19 M 01 min
Cuba or Mexico, regardless of the risk of anaphylactic shock is huge in all-inclusive packages with buffets. My son has an anaphylactic shock to peanuts last year in Mexico. It was terrifying. garden buffet star city I do not recommend it. Emilie 14 February 2014 à 19 M 38 min
. The first time I chose a hotel Varadero center, just next to the international clinic (calle 62 th Street did not want to be too far-cayo Commes islands ....). The second year I farthest, varadero farther away and we even stayed garden buffet star city 2 weeks! my style made most of his food! I will never trust (language, buffet, in fact here we are not going to the restaurant). So I translated allergens, qq important phrases that explains allergies, but I'm not servie.il often speak french. All I request directly to servers is fruits and vegetables garden buffet star city that I cut myself a room. I bring a knife, a kettle with lid or large student can put the food inside, transformasteur current and adapter (pins) can opener and a bowl. So we go to the bedroom, I heat and I bring to the restaurant bowl and fruit & vegetables without forgetting the dessert! So it brings everything; rice bag style bistro (diff flavors), basmati rice bags, tuna, chicken, turkey, canned sardines in tomato sauce etc ... less heavy bag, kraft dinner (tasted for the first time, ate bcq during the 2 weeks but is not complaining -) oatmeal in a bag lunch bag cereal + milk powder qq bar-tender cookies and crackers, etc ... In fact anything that is not meat, dairy and fresh food it's garden buffet star city going to Customs. But the note is Spanish is important, in case questions ... we also need a document signed by the doctor for the Epipen on board and write Allergies airline, they raise first day, took the opportunity to cleaned with wet wipes He had his first snacks too! dairy products seemed ok, but did not take ... In the hotels, market, grocery found bcq European products; and crisps, biscuits, tomato sauce, pasta, but just good to troubleshoot garden buffet star city or change tiny, very well identified, but we can not rely, very variable import ..... So good bag but no problems and great trips !
Here, have fun and making you trust, it is quite simple and convenient! garden buffet star city If you have any questions do not hesitate ...

No comments:

Post a Comment