Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The photographer


C ello everyone, how are you? Today I want to share with you a recipe sfiziosissima and to great effect. The croissants savory brioche dough, this delicious croissant lends itself well to a buffet or a cocktail with friends or why not even like bread for lunch or a special dinner, I can tell you is that in both cases will not disappoint you and you will make a very good figure!
P rocedimento:
Pre-cool it "Fresh" by using the quick freezing function. This arrangement serves to create all 'inside of the chamber' s moisture that serves golden corral breakfast hours weekdays to leaven the 'dough properly without the skins surface is created, in fact you will see that when we're going to put it all' inside of the fresh yeast in Unlike when we rise at room temperature will not cover the 'dough.
and bake plate 1 at a time in the central part of the oven and bake for 20 min. sforniamo, let it cool and bring to the table ...
If you do not consume them at once, and we want to keep them just as hard for several days, once in Fresh baked quickly pass them to cool down, using the rapid reduction function for 50 minutes.
NB: if you want you can prepare a good supply of croissants to keep in the freezer, to do this, after being cooked and cooled golden corral breakfast hours weekdays for 50 minutes using the quick cooling function passed to the function for quick freezing 1.40 h after the paninetti detached from the plate, put them in the bags and put them in the freezer. All 'occurrence remove the rolls from the freezer and let them thaw in cool use the defrost function controlled 28 C for 20 minutes.
Good morning, all luscious as always! One question, however, '.. I did not like the KCC can I do to knead? I Thermomix but '.. thanks in advance! Ale Delete Reply
Hello, if you are here it means that you liked my blog, leave me your thoughts as well, the guard jealously in my corner of paradise ... If you do not have an account and please comment as anonymous designer, I will be happy to I can answer calling you by name! Thanks Francesco
Hello I am Francis, of Sicilian origin but Veneto adoption, since childhood I have always been attracted to the kitchen, what with a few simple ingredients you could create. For some time I did Kenwood cooking chef and Thermomix my best friends, also to complete the 'work I've golden corral breakfast hours weekdays done in my kitchen also enter the' blast chiller "fresh" Irinox which are also responsible for the sale so if you you want more information golden corral breakfast hours weekdays do not hesitate to write me ... Always remember that among these virtual pages you will see my results, obtained with their help. A hug Francis golden corral breakfast hours weekdays View my complete profile
Finally, the courses that you will find published, will be accompanied by great wines groomed and selected for you from 'winemaker Calogero Statella.Ma know it more closely ... Calogero, 32 years born in Catania, is the son d' Art, his father Nino Statella sommelier is one of the most well-known of the 'island as well as one of the greatest chefs known throughout the country, which since the days of wine and food in which he spoke little, and was only interested in some "fans" managed to convey golden corral breakfast hours weekdays to Calogero, His eldest son a passion for wine. Read more ...
The photographer's Kitchen Angels is Livio, 46, born in Mestre (ve) passionate about music and cinema. In his free time he also dabbles with photography, so was born a beautiful marriage of my recipes and photos that you all can see ... As for the kitchen ... he ... Eat ... :)
Fresh Irinox blast chiller (126) Appetizers (88) Beverages Cocktails and Drinks (10) Side Dishes (33) Desserts (137) spoon sweets (24) Sweets and puddings creams (27) Sweet pastry base (33) sweets soft (76) Smoothies (1) Ice Cream (19) food pairings wine "Calogero Statella" (1) My spirits (5) My Eastern golden corral breakfast hours weekdays dishes golden corral breakfast hours weekdays (4) My main dishes (20) my first courses (109) My first fish dishes (8) My main meat (66) The second golden corral breakfast hours weekdays fish (20) The sweet smell of fruit (6) My kingdom is preferred (3) imiei first fish dishes (3) My table various lunches and dinners (3) photo by food lovers of Angels (1) My omelettes (5) my soup (15) my Christmas ideas (26) Monograph "Cupcake" (10) Monographs: Fresh pasta extruded the press (2) Scents of yeast (95) recipes with ACTICOOK Lagostina (2) recipes with ACTICOOK Lagostina (6) recipes with the KCC (8) recipes with the Kenwood Chef coocking (23) recipes with the Kenwood Cooking Chef (10) recipes with Whirlpool JT369 (13) Recipes with pot oven Versilia (3) Recipes for Summer (42) recipes (

No comments:

Post a Comment