Saturday, March 1, 2014

This morning just at the start of the second period shakeys buffet Sakhile call, one of our two far


I am part of the team this year our school's matric line, and believe me, it's hard work. We are all from the end of last year working with small voorbereidinkies, but the big night tomorrow night, I live at the moment in a tumble dryer. Just when I think I'm on top, then I wheeled round and I fell back on my head.
This morning just at the start of the second period shakeys buffet Sakhile call, one of our two farm peas. He can barely speak English, and less so I do not SiSwati. Communication is usually accompanied by wild arm movements to indicate what the conversation is all about.
He and his little brother shakeys buffet remains in the location shakeys buffet and bike riding every day plaastoe. When I now uiteidelikdie broken English put together what is heard "Fire close to home, I do not know where is comes from" was my immediate assumption shakeys buffet that there will be a fire in the house. "Sakhile, I am on my way!"
I lost my keys and purse grabbed my class said I had a crisis, firefighters and LEFPA called to a fire team to get together, my daughter in her class called her husband to call him to come, reception ran someone to inform me of crisis and that there is a class without a teacher is in my car jumped and trembled. At the gate came he was locked back ran for someone with a remote small device to get back ran and when I walk through the gate to call my daughter to say that son of Sakhile called and it is not a wildfire in the house.
Back to work, call the fire department and emergency LEFPA to cancel. Occupied. Occupied. Do not think. Do not. Make the cocoon's door shut and get on with the day as he planned. Jump in the dryer, just focus on the tasks planned for the day.
Sakhile. His thin haggard voice snaps me back to reality. "Miss, are you still coming?" And there and save my reality. They need. They verwesenheid. I know but I do not want to know. I would much like to forget. I cover up with a ride in the dryer. I am the only one he could call for help. His wife is in Swaziland. His parents. Roelf in Johannesburg. They just came to me. And I found myself in a cocoon locked not to think of my own experience. I failed him in need, the only person he and his little brother now can help. All I can ask is forgiveness shakeys buffet of God.
I immediately left what I was doing, apologized, son phoned both fetching and got them at Pep. Even though I had not pushed my body against it, my eyes did when I looked into his. Tonight they do not cold to sleep. Tomorrow and the day after they have something to wear. They could eat tonight. Wash and dry. Christo plaastoe they would take, but friends have offered that they could go to sleep, which they chose. For the day after the day after tomorrow we will make weekend plans.
Today I realize that bass before a snoeimerk growth, sometimes even glue output and the wondjie still raw but if the glue is scraped. It takes longer for bass to grow than I thought, and you do not gum bark confused.
Moon Child
Do not chastise yourself about the two men. And you, a raw wound takes time to heal. And you've had it twice. Your care you have applied it, was right and good. Good luck to you. May your wounds heal quickly.
Slakkelak where a man had walked - sometimes the tears have not even dry - there can God use you. You know, you understand ..... and you did. Good luck!
21 September 2013
You comment with your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Choose a topic ... Biodiversity on the farm (12) Family (14) FICTION (1) Poetry (7) Lankal back (11) laughter (1) Music (1) My Little snails (5) Care (12) Farm Life ( 35) teaching (18) Slakgedagtes (38) Slakkeding shakeys buffet (4) Slakresies and other sports (3) Slakverdriet (15) So do snails (11) Summer only (28) weekly photo challenge (4)
Come read here ... February 2014 (3) January 2014 (2) December 2013 (4) November 2013 (3) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (4) August 2013 (1) July 2013 (4) June 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (3) February 2013 (3) January 2013 (3) December 2012 (4) November 2012 (5) October 2012 (7) September 2012 (2) August 2012 (6) July 2012 (3) June 2012 (9) May 2012 (10) April 2012 (2) March 2012 (3) February 2012 (7) January 2012 (5) December 2011 (3) November 2011 (4) October 2011 (8) September 2011 (11) August 2011 (19) July 2011 (12)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment