Saturday, January 18, 2014

XML | ATOM skin by excite


K child production center than that made in the garden pizza pot, invite K child locality luxury residential area of Sao Paulo's premier. Nice of course, House of Hiro-i garden. In the garden, I made this pizza pot. This garden is very interesting, there is also a place of teppanyaki burning wood in other, further, also sushi neta case for some reason more! ! ! Over doing sushi by all means (laughs) Now I'm in the garden rather than in the house (I forgot to take photo)! ! Squid ink is Paeri~a Within the kettle! ! ! Setting has been already, garden is wonderful! ! Exciting first toast with champagne! ! Appetizer! ! The homemade dried tomatoes in Petit mozzarella! ! I'm a home-made! And soaking in the olive oil! ! And I had heard rumors this, but delicious anymore! ! ! And ..., Yakult cow steak longing If you do not tell me now imperative how to make! ! Have you ever bought sliced, but steak! ! ! The delicious juicy soft and oh yeah! ! Doneness is also super choice! piyaz salatasi ! ! You will be excited but also for saying in sizzling iron plate. And squid ink Paeri~a completed at last! ! It seems to have burnt while it is distracted by Yakult cow, but I do not know at all, so black. It is a rather delicious in (laughs) rice crispy taste of seafood but is has come out well, and really delicious squid ink Paeri~a of (laughs) your husband proud! piyaz salatasi ! This potato salad of Bacalhau (salted cod) Toru-chan favorite! ! Bacalhau piyaz salatasi is very difficult trick is to return the salt, but just a good seasoning, My Favorite! ! I also leaves in charge. Because it is a collection of people who Eheheー of gourmet, we also examine the leaf! Lettuce in hydroponic culture, the children, endive (Belgium lithospermum), Torebisu (Radicchio in Italy), watercress, asparagus, piyaz salatasi etc. beans, is a green salad just the same in Santa Lucia, but I'm entered piyaz salatasi in various ways. There is also a homemade dressing Madame-Y! I pickled pickled cucumber and ginger in a new myoga entering the hand and then in Sao Paulo is this summer. Salad instead is (Hashiyasume). Feast of pizza appeared piyaz salatasi finally ... where in full swing, it is raised! ! Place the ingredients of the favorite and prolongs the dough. I put all! ! And into the kettle at such a big scoop! I also challenge! ! In, and doing it very easy (laughs) is a pizzeria's pizza smoky is very yo you ready to put ... now a black cloud of smoke it ... I'm sorry that I have dumped the pizza in the kettle on fire in the kettle piyaz salatasi It looks like you are, but when they run over is difficult. I on behalf of my master, and wait for completion. piyaz salatasi Such a feeling in the kettle exciting. Sound will be running out of patience. When not turn sometimes, because there is a firewood on the right side, just right is burnt, left my master piyaz salatasi ... to truly half-baked! I took out the pizza marvelously in control! There was a rarity. Maybe was the best in the pizza I've ever tried ...! ! ! It would be troublesome, but the appetizer salad and desserts also because I will be provided I'm looking forward to another opportunity (laughs) ... next time. Oh yeah, it can be seen in the NHK drama "iron plate" and will want to have teppanyaki, and also made iron plate. Teppanyaki competitions Oh be good! ! It's piyaz salatasi Tteyuu Mochiyoru what looks good to teppanyaki each person? ? Yakult such as cattle, such as abalone (laughs) foie gras (? Na Is there in Brazil) also I hope also for example. See also HP pancake piyaz salatasi and of ... Madame-Y may also want to eat together. Is not currently available e-mail address of HP. I will answer if you can write a key with in the comments section.
2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 October 2012 November 2012 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May
It is a complex Omg comment .. by madame-ym3 at 11:13; meiko's. . So .. by meiko at 07:56 Omizu customers: of Omizu's had been .. by madame-ym3 at 05:20 Resume wait. At 18:06 tomoko's is So .. by Omizu: There I am .. by madame-ym3 at 05:57 Brazil enjoy life. .. It is by TOMOKO at 07:25 okay! The costume I will excited just thinking .. by miyako at 07:18 and .. by miyako at 07:17 miyako-chan: Bo .. by madame-ym3 at 01:13 miyako-chan; exposed .. by madame-ym3 at 01:10
1 2 NOMA Christmas potluck 7 DOM Part 8 Sabae Fair 9 La Pâtisse .. 10 EMBU from (Kopenha .. 3 Muqueca Muke~tsu .. 4 Patagonia piyaz salatasi Ushu 7 .. 5 Le Brasse .. 6 Chanel
XML | ATOM skin by excite

No comments:

Post a Comment