Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hazardous, insane, hot, welcome everyday ...


What ångestbok salaattiohje it is, Lena Andersson Unauthorised procedure, a novel about love. For me it is more a book about obsession than love, perhaps a desire for control also. Esther loves Hugo who does not love her. But he does it - that Ester like to believe. She interprets each character from him as evidence that he probably wants to ... anyway. She makes promises where none exists and requires salaattiohje explanation. She sends text messages, she waits for an answer but can not. Brrr. Painful cleverly mapped, one can not help but think of gaffes like this one done at some point and regretted. The times they wanted to see the love that has never existed, or disappeared. Or when you do not have love to give. I promised a "breakfast" to. Here is a quote from anxiety breakfast after their first night, he wants to go, she wants him to go. Do you get stomach aches as I like to read it? "She said: - What do you want for breakfast? He said - I do not want breakfast., I'm going home. - But I have everything here. Muesli, yogurt, berries and fruit, bread, cold cuts, coffee. - I will working. - I will too. I work every day just like you. Breakfast must still eat. - I'll take anything when I get home. - You can take anything here. So you can start working as soon as you get home. You lose no time on it. - I do not eat much for breakfast., salaattiohje it is not important. For me it is important, she thought. - Breakfast is like more than just eating, she said. - Breakfast is energy so you have the energy front for lunch, he said., she saw that he wanted removed. Thus there was no persuasion left in her words when she said: - No, it's more than energy. And that's exactly why you hurry from here now. " So sharp caught, I can see myself as both those wishing away, fast, and whoever is left. So furious was cleverly laid bare. Lena Andersson's novel I recommend. But be prepared salaattiohje Detection anxiety both if you're the one who loved too much, or not loved at all but just wanted a little adventure that derailed.
Painfully good it is. One reads bewitched and do not really want to have more of the bitter brew, but can not help. Good study of a kind of desire that probably do not have much to do with love. October 29, 2013 17:01
I do not read by Lena Andersson except sometimes a few items that I can not always get through when I find her difficult and so intellectual. But then I saw her in Babel just talk about this book and when I saw her beautiful smile and her honest image, I thought that this book I must read .... October 30, 2013 07:34
Amy! Some anxiety books, as this is tough to read because they help one to see things about yourself that you might not really like to admit. It's not as fun but very useful - and worrying supposed literature also sometimes :) October 30, 2013 10:07
Karin, yes, it surprises me a little that it's presented salaattiohje as a book about love because it's more obsession, fixation on a person ... It's a book you constantly want to underline in and post comments so I had to control myself, you get your book back immaculate :) October 30, 2013 10:09
View my complete profile
The reunion, a movie that will not leave my mind
Blogs that inspire me
Everyone has a birthday
Hazardous, insane, hot, welcome everyday ...
self ghost
Tweets of @ EvaSwedenmark
2014 (7) January (7) 2013 (249) December (18) November (18) October (21) September (19) August (12) July (13) June (28) May (23) April (23) March ( 28) February (21) January (25) 2012 (327) December (21) November (21) October (31) September (26) August (27) July (20) June (24) May (34) April (31) March (32) February (25) January (35) 2011 (280) December (22) November (17) October (18) September (14) August (10) July (13) June (20) May (31) April ( 18) March (32) February (37) January (48) 2010 (629) December (52) November (36) October (47) September (37) August (38) July (34) June (38) May (43) April (66) March (75) February (80) January (83) 2009 (886) December (71) November (65) October (75) September (59) August salaattiohje (72) July (69) June (60) May ( 77) April (84) March (96) February (79) January (79) 2008 (64) December (57) November (7)
ABF acceptance salaattiohje Afghanistan Allergy ALMA Almedalen Alva Myrdal Amanda salaattiohje Rowan Amanda detectives spirituality Annica Wennström antiquarian salaattiohje astrology ayurveda baking banks Kids grandchildren Books Childhood Children's Library Children's salaattiohje Culture Pictures blogging Blogs Bloggers flowers accommodation Book and Library bokenkät bookstore book talks Bologna bursitis construction fun Bärbloggen Bärböckerna books books about Johanna Café String Circus Quotes diary today's whining debate Detectives design animal dreams then I was afraid Eldridge Cleaver Ellen Emma Hay empathy A Marietta Ate Ellen loneliness Enskede Enskedespelet EVA ngelium extrovert Facebook family fantasies favorite poets feminism fifties Celebrations hostile technique Movie film. TV series fawning girl in the locket Flm escape salaattiohje no

No comments:

Post a Comment