Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Agree that it is unnecessary to Kissie writes that she wants to lose a few pounds. While she writes

Part-tagged brides | Kissies.se
Here's how I saw and Rosanna out last Friday when we went out and partied Haha you can see my MONSTER drink which I found in a supermarket .. Troubled great and I where very affected by it so had to quit drinking after half. But it's probably best that I had barely eaten anything before, we had munched breakfast then we have forgotten that we need food? I think it's really easyfair strange, normally case, I eat all the time and is always hungry but here in Miami, I have lost my appetite completely easyfair .. I eat breakfast, and then maybe some sandwiches in the evening but that is all. Though it is good, I need to lose a bit (I think it so you do not need to criticize and pick on me now please).
But hey, how hot was not Rosanna? She wore themselves sick nicely so had to take the picture of her hehe .. I love her eye makeup, a real CAT! Too bad both of our hair every completely destroyed easyfair after these photos were taken .. Rosanna's curls were a thing of the past and my hair every lick of rain .. But we had fun anyway
Agree that it is unnecessary to Kissie writes that she wants to lose a few pounds. While she writes that the laws their own food and eat pretty healthy anyway. Alexandra has probably a thin body shape itself själv.Vissa has not predisposed to gain weight so easily and also so she thinks about not eating fatty foods. However, there was a period when she was too smal.Rosanna ae much longer than Alexandra and it would not look wise if she was lka smal.Båda easyfair are gorgeous girls and I think it's funny that they are good friends igen.Hoppas easyfair they get some sun, too, and not so cloudy all the time. Either way, it's good a lot warmer there than here in Svergie. Have a nice time over there!
Ask for phase! You better lose some weight, you can see that you gottat you up for Christmas. You have to just start shopping for clothes on the adult section again. Not easy to keep the same body size as an eight-year old when you eat BOTH breakfast and evening snack. Shame Kissie.
Pathetic ... you are an anorexia cases. One day you will regret that you destroyed your body so that you do now, too bad you do not realize it now. There is a risk that you forget for too long before one notices easyfair that you're sick. Poor parents ..
Fyfan what awful you sound. You do not see her as a person easyfair with anorexia because if you did, you'd never go on her so hard and call her pathetic. I do not think you are really easyfair so horrible that you insult a sick person TO the person is sick. Should be mentioned that I did not say that Kissie is sick, because it's not up to me to say.
Do not like your buddy is "big as a house" that someone else wrote. She is plump and have nice shapes. Then it depends well on who you compare with. Her makeup was really neat!
Do both of you are fine! But you do not lose weight, think Rosanna is a good weight, she will at least have a little meat on the bones of course one should not be too narrow, but it does not matter after all, what you weigh as long as you're nice and do their best to be stylish. By the way whose ciggarett package is in the background? you smoke, well not kissie? it is perhaps Rosanna?
Was it necessary to write to you need to lose weight? I have an eating disorder and I get so sick fucking sick of this shit. For me it's a big deal. Do people really know that you want it or? Everything is so much harder for me and certainly for a great many others. You are so cruel uncanny putting out stuff like this on the blog when you are the idol of so many young teens (not mine). Eating disorders are becoming more common over time because of things like this. You are Sweden's largest blogger, think twice.
Understand you. But then, you have a choice. Click your not in on this blog if you feel bad about certain things she writes about. I am deeply depressed easyfair and have a disgusting life that sucks in every way imaginable. Alexandra lives however my opposite life, so sure, I think it's tough with these "fortune messages" she writes sometimes. But, I choose it myself if I want to read her blog or not.
Stylish makeup! Right now I show you how to fix a glam New Year's look step by step, both makeup and hair tutorials! Welcome to peek in!
e
wait .. as I understand it so, you want to gain more muscle? because you have a personal trainer and all, how was your first thought to build muscle and get a good body if you do not eat? xD not criticizing you because easyfair you do not want to eat, if you want to look like a walking stick so it's up to you. But you will NEVER be able to build muscle if you do not eat enough, but it ought to swell understand? Then it's so fucking embarrassing, I think, that you are operating easyfair you and everything to look good then you are living on alcohol and starving your body. You will have SICK ugly body as you get older, but you should also understand? .. Eat right, work out, stop living on only alcohol then you should ensure that you will get better looking body and feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment