Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I love the animation, Fredo stands out well but would probably rather see something completely diff


So cozy it was to go away 4 days and even if it is just to Gothenburg it's good enough that good for me, I'm not so picky and travel like I at least not as X2000 3 hours is more than enough. I am happy at the destination but loathe to pick me up and home because I have a little problem with motion sickness, ceramics a la carte nothing serious but enough to think that travel ceramics a la carte in itself is really not fun. Second sitting and reading or surfing the computer or eating something good, I sit and stare out the window for 3 hours and focusing on NOT feel bad, it works pretty well as long as I do not turn my head ...
What we've done these days can quickly be summarized in one word: FOOD! We have eaten and eaten and eaten it feels like, really good but it starts the feeling now that January 1st is approaching and a healthier life would be a good New Year's resolution, I make no specific New Year's resolutions so that I'll have achieved something specific without vote the term "healthy" ceramics a la carte includes a lot of things ceramics a la carte but that to that end would be too stressful or stressful. It may be just a little change goes the health benefits!
The first day would Fredo did not work so we went looking ceramics a la carte for a cozy Greek restaurant that we thought was good, it was like Greek tapas - can it get any better? Good and we ate of course too much! Red wine became the food and after being a little ceramics a la carte småsega after the train ride, we decided to watch a movie and not go downtown to take something more alcoholic and become even tougher.
I love the animation, Fredo stands out well but would probably rather see something completely different, ceramics a la carte in any case, I managed to find a version of "Planes" (like "Cars"), which had to be tonight's movie. At 19.30 we started looking and kl.20.04 was the last time I remember seeing the clock to wake up 11 (!) Hours later kl.07 in the morning and of course feel how refreshed anytime! I think that after such a long sleep, can not remember when I did it last?! Understood ceramics a la carte a little disappointing ceramics a la carte that there was either film or tavern on Thursday night but it was so wonderful to be so where spirited that it did not matter.
We went a bit outside of town to check out My One, I have no track of the horse business in G-burg so yes googled up this as I know the name of just thinking it could well be fun to go there, there 's always fun to ride the tram, much better and cozier ceramics a la carte than the subway in my opinion! And looking at the horse stuff, of course, even if you do not need anything! Window shop like it was low on sale there so it was not bought and although it has been rea I do not think I bought anything either, a bit saturated on horse stuff right now. Fredo sample sat a saddle with full empathy and then we were ready to move on in the mall area to watch some regular clothes and shopping.
Found some clothes on sale but most regular prices, of course, it's more fun to buy news than any sale sweater that 100 people tried and ripped a little here and there, thanks to the weather one can always rather spring feeling than winter additionally so it felt low as to check out this spring's news in any business where dunjackorna was still hanging in bunches ...
Fredo played with Owl on Friday night and I lay and enjoyed the type 1000% in the hotel room, made a lot of competition planning for the horses, thankful that I myself will ride in 2014, I felt very inspired! Watched TV and drank tea in large quantities. Fredo showed ceramics a la carte up pretty late so it was well that night.
On Saturday I went on a little town again, actually found a pair of shoes on sale, from ecco, is very fond of some ecco shoes so this 36 years old, has understanding now appreciate the ergonomically comfortable with the shoes although I willingly choose the sporty models, of course. ceramics a la carte It is so comfortable and luxurious stay at the Clarion ceramics a la carte Post, where the entire Owl crew live and I slip and with a bit of everything just, everything is so close and I really was not used to. Just outside the door and a few meters away then you are in the middle of town!
The worst part is that it's hard to get used to back now that you're back home, I'm hungry all the time! It was in all a two course in this place, we thought it was such a restaurant serving Pytte servings so we hit the course with an appetizer then too.
There we had NOT needed! It was great food. Very satisfied and happy after Skagen and beef we took then a charming tram called "liseberg line" back to the hotel and lay like two measured boa snakes in bed and fermented before Fredo had departed for the next show and I could do about yesterday's ceramics a la carte kvällmys the room!
Must be understood in this food blog's messages also mention the fabulous ceramics a la carte breakfast at the Clarion, never tasted any better hotel breakfast than what they have there, everything is there and it is super fresh! Varied a lot of what I ate for 4 days, but here are two samples, perhaps

No comments:

Post a Comment