Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday: It was a short round when I downloaded the newspaper. Did a rutabaga casserole then we had


Monday: Poor with exercise, strong resistance for me to get started on daily walks. Part of me says that I should vienna a la carte go and go, while the other part says I should stay inside. But there was a small round then I downloaded the magazine anyway. Made meatballs and griljerat vienna a la carte buttock. And we tasted it for dinner, it had could have tasted a little more I think. Traded at Karin in the afternoon. Inger rang and it was I glad. The evening was front of the TV
Tuesday: It was a short round when I downloaded the newspaper. Did a rutabaga casserole then we had breakfast. Lovisa and Tommy rang after lunch. It lacked both him, Lovisa, Mia and Marcus. We celebrated Christmas with us with Anna, Mia and Linn. And as usual, so you can eat too much of it useless. We finished with risalamalta and Ulrika pears, After Eight and cream. The rain beat against vienna a la carte the windows and it was almost 3 degrees outside. The trench at Ulrika's house had flooded, it wont do it in the spring and not on Christmas. My thoughts always tend to go to all the children and women who have a helv .... The Christmas holidays. There are unfortunately many who get to sit between, just for the adults should have their alcohol at one time you should have a little party. Think of the children who look forward to Christmas and so they might sit there with a stomach ache and fear instead. What if EVERYONE could stay sober one weekend a year in all cases, where many were lax be afraid and unhappy this weekend.
Wednesday: We had proper sleep in, a bell rang and we woke up just after nine. But I had not slept during the night, had to lie awake for a while, so that was probably why I slept so long. Do not be out there all day. But Kjell was out and tried sanding a string, though it was quite unnecessary as he has some sand left. In the evening it rained again and sand rained away. Was measured and fueled all day, but as you eat a lot of candy and useless too. Would have to get into healthier habits, how it will now go to I do not know.
THURSDAY: Even further lie, 09:30 and it's way too long. Be a lazy day, we each picked tip piece to Kjell then we had lunch. Then there was some tv and stinging on my part before we would eat leftovers. Am so sick of Christmas food and leftovers. Great resistance in my body to exercise, but in the end I forced myself upstairs. So it was SEK 1 mil bike and 8 minutes of strength training at our rep. And I got very high pulse, has released vienna a la carte off it too far now, fitness is zero and the weight is just too high of all the candy eating. But it's hard to resist that which is good, then you have no character.
Friday: Still mild outside and was properly foggy and hazy afternoon. So you got the feeling that it never was light all day. We were and changed the battery in Kjell's watch, it has been slow one day and now it was completely still. Took the opportunity to bail out two tips gains from cooperative tip in December entire 3 billion, 1 + 2 profit. Too bad it can not get profit with some zeros too. Went for a little ride in the morning and at lunch, so I got some air in the lungs as well. The evening was in front of the TV, Fridays are my tv tonight.
Saturday: Several plus degrees and then I went for a little ride while fetching the newspaper, it was 3.2 + and blew part. So you knew that slipperiness would come back. Had been little wet snow during Friday evening so it was good conditions for walking after our road. But then we went to the store, so it turned out that the main road was like an ice rink. So there was no tour to Bjurholm to get my share of tips. Since we do not have the best studded tires so I refused to go beyond the transaction. However, she was working, so she could pick up my tip patch. The ditch around the farm and down over Ulrika looked like in the spring with a lot of running water. You would never say that it was 28 December when it looked like, about 3-4 plus all day. Was out for a little ride in the afternoon, it was about to be really slippery even after our little road. You had to find tracks where no cars running, which went better go. Now they want to have winter, feet of snow on some days and so few degrees of frost. Then it's good conditions for both cars and people. Looked at skiing but unfortunately it was not good for my Norrman, Nordhug then. But I hope he comes back to the OS, otherwise it is not worth while to watch the skiing then.
Sunday: Sleep-as usual when it's Sunday. Lucky to have kind neighbors who came and sprinkled some sand on the farm, so you can go a little safer if you're going to the garage. Without the sand, there has been a high risk of bone fractures. Since I do not have to shovel, so can I wish feet of snow in a few days. It would be better for both cars and people if it got really snöföre. And when you look out and see the green fields, it feels really not that on December 29. Have been lazy all day, seen on skis. But it was no good for Petter the

No comments:

Post a Comment