Monday, December 2, 2013

But ... I did not know there was a pilgrimage tough when you want to Hazrat Fatima (PBUH) debt, whi


The fact that the pilgrimage, some time before you start, and everyone has to move quickly to take steps certainly will enrich his luggage. It is a journey that may need years to do yourself ready she walked. And alas we forget this important point and we easily lose the opportunity.
When we got in the car and moved towards the airport, I came to myself and saw first Mqsdman "Medina" and "City of the Prophet" would be, but I have a few months before the trip, most of the studies focus on the actions of the Hajj . I have no sense of where and who Zyartsh tukan travel I do not know. I could never forget.
Now that I think, I can see how that night I was once walking style. I knew many people who had asked for forgiveness and tried to empty my sins away. Now I wish I was as light. What I feel heavy loads ...
With the first convoy tukan travel Msjdalnby (blessings of God) left. In the courtyard of the mosque, the cleric explained to us, and finally, after the Shrine mentioned in the yard, a mass pilgrimage was all alone and I entered the mosque. Mosque architecture is quite different from what I used and unfamiliar. Despite the advice of a friend of mine was trying tukan travel to get to know the locations where the mind is not involved in the new location, but did not succeed ... It was a strange tukan travel nostalgia. Even I did not know where the grave of the Prophet's Mosque is great! Which among these should go into all columns! I sat down. Before I get there, it's like I've lost arms and Pnahsh, all these years I'll cry fatigue. And I cry. But it was aimless crying. Like a missing person. Confused and perplexed! Cried a lot, and deep. But the audience ... Even when the Dysmenorrhea tukan travel thy doors opened at noon, and without knowing exactly where we are going, the Shrine of Dysmenorrhea we still did not know the grave of the Prophet (blessings of God) is the one which should be read to visit. My mother tukan travel explained to me that night.
The first day of presence in Medina. It was nearly two hours before the noon prayer. Visiting the Prophet's singing. I was sitting. I did not know what to do. I barely interact with the space. People tukan travel around tukan travel me were unfamiliar to me. I thought I read the Koran. I opened the page: the final verses of chapter Nml:
Hamd Allah Vql Syrykm Yath Ftrfvnha we Tmlvn Rbk Bghafl Umma) 93 (
But ... I did not know there was a pilgrimage tough when you want to Hazrat Fatima (PBUH) debt, which side should go up! Medina and do not know you ... As always, the shrine of Hazrat Zahra (PBUH) was filled with shame and embarrassment, inconvenience, it was a girl and a woman who must have been, in all modesty and shame, and the tent Ftsh his symbol on my head and a duty to maintain that weight on me that I'm completely ashamed ... Shame ..
Mosque Nabi (blessings of God) is only a small part of the Shrine Dysmenorrhea - only at certain hours - is dedicated to women and that it will manage a high volume tukan travel of pilgrims, of various nationalities, and they are separated Help put their own language and to enter each separately, and in this time have the opportunity to advertise their own religion. This is the same for all nationalities and even at times to try to do justice to follow. For example, if a morning Iranians are among the first to arrive, the evening will be one of the last groups. Iranian women but it did not justify the arrogance and ignorance put everything into account shrinkage and a bad enemy, and entirely off the Arabs are Nesaar against the law, and they want is too early to always Shrine Dysmenorrhea is also not out of reach. (A mistake that we commit our own.)
One evening, when the family had gone out shopping, I went to the shrine itself. I took a chance and went to the Jannat al. Jannat al-Baqi regret tukan travel that we can follow. Visiting the graves regret that few know about but can not feel your feet. I did not know even where to stand, tukan travel which is closest to the location of the graves.
Oh how I have to walk by it. Msjdalnby night (against Salavat). Shrha that if I have not slept this hour of the night and Muslim world and the people here are dashing up and the prayers ... Walking on the stones and looking at it and thinking all Muslims Vzytshvn and find their role among the people. Situation that is not compatible tukan travel with our religion, there are strong economic, cultural, and see what you think you will not earn the kind of faith demands.
Shia because you sometimes feel a strange nostalgia. Although the majority of the pilgrims are kind and full of compassion. And especially when I saw that a woman from the Maghreb prayer horizontally flattened himself to me without a mat or on the rocks Nkhvanm prayer. But I wanted to see Shia from other countries. One night I went to visit Jannat al-Baqi (the shrine of Nabi mosque behind the fence against Salavat) noticed the presence of other fragmented and Shias got their pilgrimage. Pilgrimage quiet and semi-secret ...
One night, while returning from the shrine, I went to a bookstore. I wanted to see their books. Shia was interesting to me that they, like us, a lot of Hadith and Tafsir and history books ... Had. As well as books and special topics such as marriage and women ... And the multiple shelves filled with K

No comments:

Post a Comment