Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blogtopsites


The past two days I have, as usual, did nothing special, but today is Friday which means that since the weekend! And then we'll have much fun together :) What I've been thinking about a lot is that I really love breakfast. Thus, more or less anything that you can eat for breakfast. tapenade d olives Tea, sandwiches, file, cornflakes etc., it is super founded. If someone asks what your favorite food is, you might say breakfast then? Because if you could only live in a kind of meal your whole life, then I would live on breakfast: D Yep, breakfast is! Haha, that's the only thing I have to say tonight actually, is located tapenade d olives here and doughs, while his brother will skip and jump beside me (he watches a youtube video about the game Zombie tapenade d olives vs Plants, and he looks so funny as he sits there to jerk of ecstasy every time a flower kill a zombie). Hope everyone has a good time, hajdo! : D
Hellu! I'm Sallie, my mom calls me Zahja and therefore became the name of my blog! Who am I? Yes you, a happy 97: a passing alignment theater in high school, loves to shop, take photos and draw. If I'm talking worse than a rattle mill or is quiet and calm like a snail, yes it simply depends on the person I'm with. And ... jaop ... Here is my little internet world, where I write about everything between heaven and pancake. ~ WELCOME TO MY BLOG: D
2013 (118) December (19) I'm from the Future Moskow through a CarWindow There are not words for how much I love this car ... Breakfast is the favorite! We have got a brat in the family and I am ... Russia Haul MERRY CHRISTMAS! tapenade d olives Way in the World First day in Russia On the floor in Riga ChristmasFeels Forest Colours tapenade d olives GoodieGoodieGoodt! Monkey Vlog Cozy Sweater & Almost Dreadlocks Colorless afternoon My confusing hair Christmas Room BigBun-Tutorial ... Thingy ... November (16) October (23) September (19) August (18) July (15) June (8)
Linn in the United States 2013/2014
Blogtopsites


No comments:

Post a Comment