Friday, May 2, 2014

We hope you


We hope you are all well. Relief is the world to me, as I finished the essays we had to write for this tseimeastar, yay! Jonathan corps has been completed, and we plan to go north to Donegal for a week and a half about him a brief break Wednesday. Of course, we can not take too long a break, as we have THE BIG TEST the 13th of next month, and we must begin our theses as soon as possible. I start reading the slope appointment this week, or next week, but now, I am very happy to be working with the school at present. :)
Any other news? HRM ... well, I was doing dancing lessons mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet with my teacher, Gillian, and learn steps to do, but unfortunately, I am following my knee to turn around about a week ago, and I'm not able to be dancing for some time. Her recovery is, of course, but I'm impatient about the life of as I am involved in the dance and I was developing like going to college and booked a room about him practice three times a week at least . It's mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet incredible what kind of improvement you see when you take plenty of practice in a skill ... I'm not saying that I'm too good dancer mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet at all, but I'm now able to do things I could not at the beginning of the year, and I have an addiction to the dance now! With the help of God, my generation will ok after some time and I'll be back in the shoes, but I hope I will not have problems with my body many times, and I'm increasingly impressed with the dance world.
I'd mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet love to be a 'cnaguirliseoir' musicians mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet in my dance, like the Kieran Jordan making here: http://www.youtube.com/KieranJordan. It seems to me that the separation is taking place between Irish music and Irish dancing (dancing 'step' I mean) in today, and the music must be very slow for the dancers so that they are capable of push all the complex steps into the rhythm. I love the complex steps, but it is a pity that the relationship between them and the music expiring. For this reason, such ... I see the dance step depreciated in the world of Irish / Irish music. The depreciation on the same sean-nós dancing, as it is for rural tradition and agrees better with the music played in pubs and at home. But I prefer the appearance of the step dance (the dance and the steps themselves, I do not expect any in foilt lies, the awful dresses, the make-up, etc) ... so I have my own dance style development the appearance of step dancing and sean-nós dancing rhythm, maybe. We will see!
We hope you're all doing well. I am extremely relieved, for I have just finished all the essays Required at the end of this semester, yay! Jonathan is almost finished, and then we plan on taking off up north to Donegal for about a week and a half for a bit of a break, on Wednesday. Of course, we can not take too ship of a break, we'll mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet have Because THE BIG exam on the 13th of next month, and we need to start on our theses as soon as possible. I'll mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet start the reading for that this week or next, but for now, I'm quite happy to be without schoolwork for just a bit. :)
Patient any news? HRM ... well, I have been taking Regular dance lessons with my teacher, Gillian, and learning some fantastic Steps, but unfortunately I twisted my knee about a week ago and have not been Able to dance for a little while now. It's getting better, no doubt, mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet but I'm just feeling impatient about it I've Become zinc mad for dance and Had gotten into the Habit of practicing at the college three times a week, At least. It's amazing what you can see Progress When you Put in a lot of hours of Practice into a skill ... I'm not saying I'm that good of a dancer by any means, but definitely I'm Able to do things now that I I thought I'd be doing at the Beginning of this year, and now I'm obsessed with dance step! Hopefully, my knee I will be fine in a bit and I can get back in my shoes, but I really hope I will not be Having Physical problems like this the more I get Involved in dancing.
I would love to be like a 'percussionist' mizuumi sushi and seafood buffet with my dancing, like what Kieran Jordan does here with her group Triptych: http://www.youtube.com/KieranJordan. I get the feeling there's a separation occurring Between Irish step dance and how Traditional Irish music is played, and the music has to be incredibly slow for Dancers not * so that I can squeeze in all These Steps complicated. I love the Steps complicated, but it seems a pity that Their connection to the music is Becoming somewhat disingenuous. Because of

No comments:

Post a Comment