Saturday, November 2, 2013

Olá Liana, I love the idea of a tallow para fazer bolo esse bebe ficou Grace is com uma os confeit


Made by Liana On June 1, International Children's Day, I made a cake for my little boy with golden hair, Tudor, to celebrate it. Only one boy's mother and I try to do everything for him ;-) And how long I laid eyes on a cake "ladybug" in rev. Only for you in the year of grace 96 or 97 - look for the opportunity arose for him. But I prefer to call it "foo". Preparation time: approx. 1h One serving contains about 380 calories. Ingredients: Pt. dough: 2 eggs, salt, 125 g sugar, 50 g flour, 25 g of starch, 1 teaspoon baking powder hokkaido crab 1 teaspoon cocoa, 14 sheets of gelatin, 300 g strawberries, 500 g cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 400 gr cream, chocolates, baking paper. Method: Mix the eggs in a bowl with 75 g sugar and salt until it forms a thick cream. Add in rain flour, baking powder, cornstarch and cocoa and mix well. Coat bottom-ups! form of 24 cm diameter cake with wax paper and pour the batter on top. Bake in oven for 15 min., Then let cool. Meanwhile, soften gelatin in cold water and wash the strawberries. So I washed, torn leaves and spines, I put another 100 g strawberries ... I used 2 envelopes of gelatin Dr.Oetker as I had sheets and put them to soak in 175 ml strawberry juice. Aside from a few strawberries for. garnish, crush remaining fruit until a puree, which add remaining sugar, cream cheese and lemon juice. came a frothy cream and finaaa ... Squeeze hokkaido crab the gelatine and add it to this mixture, hokkaido crab mix well and put the cream in the refrigerator. When it starts to harden add 3/4 of the cream, stir and pour the mixture into a round bowl with a capacity of about 1 1/2 l and diameter of 24 cm. I have mixed 300 ml of whipped cream from Meggle and was sufficient. I put two bags of cream hardener from Dr. Oetker in cream deh ... I was afraid that will not harden enough ... Then I mixed the cream cheese mixture. And the bowl was full and still left me about half cream tube to make dots on the ladybug. Easter I received from my mother a set of blue bowls, unu'mare and 6 small and large bowl perfect right now. Detach dough in the form of cake, do not forget to remove the paper and place it over the cream. To remove the cake from the form then, little hokkaido crab bowl immersed in hot water, then pour it on a platter. I put on the shelf thin crust cocoa cake and we sat in the mouth then overturned bowl and bowl ready! Leaf was higher, so I was cut pretty much as composition. Ladybug topped with remaining whipped cream as desired. I decorated as seen in the picture, cream dots I placed the candy M & M written down. Chocolates will be dots on the shell. The nose may be the tip of a strawberry and instead of antennas can be used leaflet hokkaido crab mint ... I never had (Wauuu, Tudor made his eyes when he saw buburuzaaa ... da'am quickly put her refrigerators that have already passed M & M! that I got mad ... I did guinea da'si too much ... and a section delicioasaaa ... Happy Birthday, Tim, Happy Birthday to all children in the world! ... and me, hi, hi, hi ...
Olá Liana, I love the idea of a tallow para fazer bolo esse bebe ficou Grace is com uma os confeitos deve ter ficado delicioso .... Feliz Dia das Crianças ... para todos que são Criança of toda vida!! Nossa que os dias e coloridos sejam doces! 1000 Beijokinhas Reply Delete
Happy birthday baby! Wonderful and a slice of super cute ladybug! Has a unique color! You nailed it! Cui divided sections? She went super hard! Congratulations! Health for all children in the whole world! Reply Delete
que hermoso para recuerdo asi Quien reciba one torch para su cumpleaños, seguro to Podrez Jamas olvidar ... La vida esta hecha y presente solo and son Bellos hokkaido crab Recuerdos y mejor. Te mando muchos saludos Reply Delete
Miriam-obrigada! Mirela-Tudor was not his birthday, but Copilului.Multumesc International Day! Vlady, for a slice. Who wants and cravings with great love! Hugs Sergio-muchissimas gracias! Judy-Thank you and you're pretty! XXL-so "strawberry" and "strawberries" are correct plurals supported by the Romanian Academy. So has "strawberry" ;-) Reply Delete
Yes, like other HUGE (again, no, stove ...). I think of a stream of opinion to oppose "manelizarii". Now tell me what I mean when I say all day I just thought strawberries. Reply Delete
"Manelizarea" Romanian Academy ... hm, the turbo or something? When you said: "I thought all day at Strawberry", I think you mean the dude! I guess? :-)))))))))))))))))) Reply Delete
XXL-yes, dude, i now! ;

No comments:

Post a Comment