Sunday, June 29, 2014

Good evening (no supreme intervention would become a


Forums Forums Coquinaria inaugurate the future .. Buffet children's birthday party ... HELP If this is your first visit, be advisable to take a look at the guidelines here. In order to post a message must register here, and read for the actions of other members is not necessary. Welcome to!
Good evening (no supreme intervention would become a "good night", thanks Engineer). I need your help to prepare the buffet for the birthday party of my nana (my niece four years old) paVty will be held in the garden of a children's playground for the buffet mr gattis buffet and we will have a gazebo, therefore, understand well, that will have to carry all little things already ready, potr not venture any impiattamento on site. There will be 35 children and about 60 adulti.Insomma, 100 poor people. Well, for the buffet a few ideas I have. Trivial ideas because of parental choice that everything is obviously liking for children of that age, and it seems to me just as well, not the party of the old aunt. So, I thought, pizzas, rustic savory stuffed balls, mr gattis buffet mini sandwiches, scones, tarts, CUPCAKE sweet and savory pastries, muffins. In short, nothing special, mr gattis buffet but what will render particular forms and how to set the tables. You may wonder, "but then we see the this?!" And I'll tell you now: I want to understand how can a beginner like me to prepare a buffet for 100 people. I immediately thought of organizing work, a little 'how to college before the exams (perhaps with more accuracy, it was the roadmap to NOT adhere strictly to gather then to study at night. A genius!) . I am one who tends a little 'challenge for a little' because they are very reluctant to personal conviction to buy products ready (I fear the unknown that c 'in it), to prepare everything myself. mr gattis buffet So make the pastry (which was the reason why I met several years ago these site very useful for me to learn), the choux pastry, the pastry, sandwiches and more. But I have no doubt. Can I prepare for example, pizzas and rustic, in short, the cosine with the phyllo, priima and freeze them? Not richio that once thawed lose fragrance and the effect of cloud homemade pastry? The CUPCAKE, if I make them a few days before, I become like a piece of Ikea? I mean, give me a hand. For the pastry, there are no problems because, as he said Artusi, "pi is pi pastry." And of course I do not dislike indeed no a few ideas of your hips for recipes. For example, for the cake, you have some advice? Do not make me do the yeast because I have not, if someone sends me already alive and well, I'll gladly take it ... for now ... let's yeast in small doses, I tend to use very little yeast and let it rise for 36 hours. Appearance comfort, help, and support. Obviously, for the cake, do not think so ... there are pastries (I've seen here on this forum some sugar paste cakes that are a spectacle, but not even know where to begin with). Now I've said too much, talk to you. Last edited by Veronica Veronica Grassssie. : 12/05/2012 19:32
Ehmmm first thing, mr gattis buffet to me at parties for small children so needless to prepare so much for them .. think to play, maybe some amngeranno small pizza and muffins, but stop .. to the limit, paninetti with Nutella .. ha instead equipped with strings of popcorn mr gattis buffet and chips ... and maybe marshmallows type of soft candy ;-)
I say to you Welcome! mr gattis buffet meanwhile. For the buffet, step buffettisti the hands of the professionals mr gattis buffet in the forum because we are talking about numbers that go beyond the birthdays that I'm used to (1 child per year celebrated + 1 - the birthday boy - and NO ADULTS, otherwise that child's birthday?). Surely you serve a large freezer: do you have? My favorite cake, to Elisabetta66: 520 grams of water 1 kg of flour 00 60 g oil 20 g fresh yeast (I will put 10 gr) 3 teaspoons of salt Mix everything and let rise covered for about 45 minutes Put the oil in the pan and roll the cake to make the holes to make a mix with oil and water in equal quantities (about 2 dl 2 dl oil and water) and 1 teaspoon mr gattis buffet of salt t pour over buns let rise for another 30/45 minutes. Bake at 250 C for 10/15 minutes, remove mr gattis buffet from the oven and immediately from the pan otherwise it becomes soggy
If you do a fair amount mr gattis buffet of dough rotisserie Rosi prepare us for everything, pizzas, shorts, minipanini already filled or can be filled after baking, but also brioscine spread with chocolate cream. The pieces already cooked can be frozen and thawed and warmed just before taking them to the place of the party. Then you eat at room temperature. A pound of pasta makes it a great deal. To do it quickly, you can use the method

No comments:

Post a Comment