Sunday, September 28, 2014

Some time, he had considered the possibility of studying music, but had given up. Not had enough ti


Time passed breakfast buffet london slowly as ever, it seemed to me, as to not go to college, had little to worry about except work, although that was not a concern. Therefore, to be "free head" living thinking, and sometimes think ... not good.
Why lie, I had a fucking depression. All he did was traumatizarme myself, recriminándome things had or had not done in the past. To make matters worse, breakfast buffet london my birthday was approaching, and the turn of the decade did not affect me, for me it was true that in "Twenty breakfast buffet london years are nothing", but I got bad memories. Memories breakfast buffet london few years compared breakfast buffet london to wearing vivid, just the first child and the first year in Liverpool, which despite its drawbacks, breakfast buffet london was the best. Although I had some hope in the future: I wanted to start my project. It was nothing more, and nothing less, than a business. I wanted to sell records, books, and loved those things as a good salesperson, you could test them before selling them. In simpler words, I wanted to spend the day reading and listening breakfast buffet london to music, and above earn money with that. But here was the problem: money. The lack of base metal prevented me every realization of the business. breakfast buffet london He had nothing, my savings were very few, and if I wanted to borrow breakfast buffet london the bank did not give me. So we should continue to work to reach a minimum base to start.
I watched in disgust clutter my room filled with clothes, books, shoes and papers scattered everywhere. I started to accommodate while puteaba everything puteable for bad luck I had. When I calmed down a little, I put a disk Gene Vincent "Be Bop A Lula". That guy was a favorite of John, speaking of John, a few days earlier had warned that it was about to come back, but that had been occurring for a long. I always had a fear that never again return, breakfast buffet london he decided to stay in Germany forever. That fear sometimes became terror, panic. The thought of losing my brother filled me with anguish.
The song ended and started again, so I ended up ordering, at that moment, the doorbell rang. Juliet, with his usual smile and friendliness, greeted me. Lately, breakfast buffet london she was the only person who looked really happy, because Abby hide his bitterness and Cris too. But Juliet was always happy, perhaps knowing that George was just her, and would soon return with him there was no danger to stay in Hamburg.
Some time, he had considered the possibility of studying music, but had given up. Not had enough time to study, and mine was pure hobby, rock and roll and wanted to hang out, and that does not fit into a school full of music theory. While the classical music I liked, I did not look ready to run, just wanted to listen and admire those who have the talent to play.
Well, if you feel like me know and I'll help you prepare.
I -Enumeraré causes. 1: My brother, if you did not know, is far, with all your friends. 2: I'm a college failure. 3: I have no coin half a game, and what savings you earn. 4: I saw Richard with his mistress Geraldine. I have secondary motives if you want also mention them.
Cris was humming and I was staring at nothing, while the customers called me. So there would be no business progressed. I was thinking the day before. Since he had returned to Liverpool, he had not seen, and just when I see her again, it went hand in hand with that one girl. It was because she was his girlfriend, but if I put an objective, equally bad I liked that girl. He did not shut me something, something that made her look like a "hypocrite". But I was convinced breakfast buffet london that these things had to stop talking while. Only he would say if I was wrong. Or not.
Then came the weekend, and it seemed to him, winter returned. The devil had gone the typical summer days, cold, wind and rain looked like they were clinging to that weekend, ready to fuck everyone.
So one Saturday with a climate so disgusting, I had only to fill the cafeteria. Well, it was cold, hard cash. But I was not feeling very well. Cris noticed, and it was hard to not notice because he seemed distracted, or deaf, as customers things I repeated two or three times.
The work day ended quite late, and I went home. Hardly arrived, seemed inexplicable anguish I felt weighed a ton. Or maybe it was the anemia, I do not know. I threw myself on the couch, after throwing the shoes by either party. I turned on the TV, but then shut it off, disgusted by the shouts and unbridled optimism show hosts sweepstakes and contests. I was lying there, staring at the ceiling, imagi

No comments:

Post a Comment