Sunday, November 24, 2013

Amir Ali put his name to the name of our house is alive and beautiful name of Imam Reza. Ali was bo


Mother martyr: Earlier hairy mcleary this summer I was pregnant 45 years. hairy mcleary Along with pregnancy, rheumatism, and worse I had brucellosis. When I went to the doctor saying child abortion hairy mcleary to save the life of you, but we refused. Had told his children survive the disease is unlikely. I said: If Allah wills, both mother and the baby keeps alive. Ramadan was delivered. Finally infertility doctors, was the mother of both children.
Amir Ali put his name to the name of our house is alive and beautiful name of Imam Reza. Ali was born four years, but still like a kid in a year. Do not eat anything and when I weaned him from his condition hairy mcleary has worsened. We've tried all kinds of herbal medicines, but none was unchanged. A neighbor who was aware of my situation is a specialty doctor hairy mcleary was time for us. When it was our turn we entered hairy mcleary with her father. All experimentation previous doctor hairy mcleary while he looked down and saw something he said the liver due to excessive use of drugs these guys are gone, then paused and said, 'This guy's hope for survival, perhaps hairy mcleary to the tomorrow morning, did not survive. That night I cried. His father was upset, hairy mcleary but not update, saying Alireza A. Sir, I vow to take. Near noon tomorrow hairy mcleary causal woke with a cry, hug and I said: What is it? What do you want me baby? Crying saying I Gshnmh bread. I went and got a quick bread, and finished eating, eats, then eat the water saying Wanna lane ahead of you guys. I just looked at him in amazement. I was working and suddenly I was thinking about her father came home. I wondered, turning pale, and her eyes were wet with tears. I said what? So excited, told a strange story of the coming morning I was working in the shop when suddenly a very bright hairy mcleary young man entered the store with a cloak and a green scarf. Jmalsh involuntarily disappeared and we salute them. Sir Syed came without preamble said Mr Sadiq Ali's vow Qmrbny Hashem did last night, be sure you do not get sick, you rarely forget, then said goodbye and left. I'd like to just woken up to wonder Shagrdm said that Sir Syed Who? Where knew my name? Where Ali's illness was announced? A. It's a flat table and we have a lot of neighbors and poor food. I do not remember the story of Syed Ali patient is wearing, even once did not need a doctor. Every day was big and strong, while the peculiar devotion to Mr. A. had found. His father always said, these guys are great to serve the Lord. Mr B had all things by the book. Around saying you're assured of God's family because this guy is legit piece.
AR is very bright and yet a boy smiling, it was crowded and a little too naughty. Opposition political groups that were active in the school's AR obstacle saw her. They had beaten her once so that nobody would tolerate it, but did not stop her work. Kids at school always took with him to the mosque. Do not forget, I am one of those days was not Ali Mosque and wanted to pray at home. We had guests and the house was crowded that day, so I went to one of the rooms was perfect silence hairy mcleary in prayer. There was a strange situation. He did not rush and accurate citations as saying. Noon and afternoon prayers, he took nearly half an hour. The Quran, prayer nights, Friday Prayers and resort to prayer very seriously. People were gossiping. Had learned hairy mcleary from his father that all actions for the sake of Allah. Enrolled in martial arts classes. There was so much talent in this area, it was so strong that no one would match him. Summer of 60 third graders have successfully finished. One day a sudden said I want to go to war. I looked at him and said with a bit of irony: Okay mom, but wait you get older, your age, and little salt, no Front Burnett, but he was so mysterious. Had previously attempted, but it was small for his age, had been dispatched. We are only satisfied Khvas finally succeeding. His birth, and to place it in the hands of kids do. On his birthday a few years later it was copied and sent.
Martyr comrades after completion of the course, I was in Kurdistan. A. One day we went to photography and took pictures separately. Alireza ordered on a large piece of her picture. When the image is too serious to take home to his mother that he had thrown this photo Martyrs Mzarm my head. We return to the area again. This time it was very different, the second batch of Company A. Ali (AS) was. It was strange to himself, hairy mcleary as he himself was a man vows. We participated in Operation Ramadan, Ali's courage showed itself in this area as well. In times of conflict, targeting AR was more important than all of us. Ali was wounded in a firefight. Before we all knew inform his family, though his father hairy mcleary had been sleeping at the time of the Alireza injured, hairy mcleary but he was sure that the martyr is not available. After the secrets of Mr. Khosravi AR battalion commander was asked to leave, which he accepted. Ali was of the way. Before she walked I asked Ali what? Said I had a strange dream. I'm waiting for my mom, go and come back soon.
Martyr's mother: It was early morning hairy mcleary house alarm was sounded. I went and opened the door. I was not surprised that I saw back in AR. Came in, I told her tonight Khvahrth House wedding, we had no access to you, I pray that you take heed. It arrived hairy mcleary with

No comments:

Post a Comment