Friday, September 20, 2013

am teenager girl am from KSA am belieber and directioner and i love cody simspon and taylor swift an


am teenager girl am from KSA am belieber and directioner and i love cody simspon and taylor swift and austin mahone and i love to watch movies and i like cooking and Fashion .so you will find in my wepsite news abuot my Favourite and i will write fun facts about them and i will upload some picture of them i hope ya enjoy in my wepsite :p
missranood
ranoode saudi arabia, jeddah, Saudi Arabia am teenager girl am from KSA am belieber and directioner and i love cody simspon and taylor swift and austin mahone and i love to watch movies and i like cooking and Fashion .so you will find in my wepsite news abuot my Favourite and i will write fun facts about them and i will upload some picture of them i hope ya enjoy in my wepsite :p عرض الملف الشخصي الكامل borulce salatasi الخاص بي


No comments:

Post a Comment